Who doesn’t like to have a handy desk-sized calendar right in front of them?
Maybe a present from a client or a personal one.
This time of year there’s plenty of calendar orders in the books. And the desktop calendar is always a firm favourite. Of course, now people can plan and schedule through their email software you could argue that there’s no real need for desktop calendars anymore. But is the time of the desktop calendar gone? Far from it.
The humble business desk calendar may not seem like much; but a desktop accessory is the first thing your customers reach for on a daily basis as they go about their work – making it an ideal way to advertise your brand or products and services.
Desktop Calendars Do’s.
- Do have a target audience. You don’t want to just send out zillions that won’t get used, or worse, get put in the bin. You want them to go to people who will find them useful. Possibly the corporate sector or those who you know will find them useful sat on their desk. If the calendar is relevant and practical, then there’s no reason why they wouldn’t use it.
- Do think about promoting a particular product or promotion on your desktop calendar.
- Do add you logo and contact details. The best thing about the desktop calendar is that it’s a brilliant brand exercise. It puts your brand in people’s subconscious because it’s always there, so make it easy for them to get in touch with you if they want to. If they did want to place an order, you want to make it as easy as possible for them to do so.
- Do make your product relevant. It’s there 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, so get the design, concept and messaging spot on.
- It doesn’t cost a fortune to get a 12 month promotional plan. Business desktop calendars are nothing new, but they are a really high impact promotional product that will be passed around the office and then kept for daily use.
If you have an idea and would like to speak to Heaton Press, just contact us direct on 0161 442 1771.